Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Friends


One of the delightful things about hydroponics is the friends you meet. I have a folder on my computer that I put pictures that people who have read my articles in The Growing Edge have sent me. Some of them are pictures of systems modeled after some of those that I've built and others are just folks wanting to share their own excitement about hydroponics.
Jim Duffy's peppers, pictured above are an instance of the latter. You can visit Jim at http://www.refiningfirechiles.com/Jim had been growing hot peppers, and Jim tells me that his peppers are the hottest you can imagine. He lives down San Diego way where they know about such things. Jim started growing his peppers using NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) and they took off. Here's an example. Jim has never seen peppers yield like this and he's excited about it and shared his excitement with me. I was very flattered.

No comments: